Effra Online- accessing psychiatric services online
In addition to our central London ADHD and autism services, the Effra Clinic provides options for accessing a number of our services online, providing a cost effective service as we are able to offer this at a lower cost than our London clinic. This is ideal for clients outside London or for whom travel is difficult.
We offer flexible appointment times including evenings and weekends and our online service is provided by the same clinical team as our London clinic.
This is a discrete and convenient way to access our services
Is Effra Online suitable for you?
How does it work?
- You need access to a desktop or mobile device with internet access, a microphone and webcam. You do not need to download any special software to access our online service.
- We recommend that you make sure you have access to a private, quiet location for the consultation, ideally at home where you will not be disturbed.
- Before the appointment we will ask you to complete online registration forms and background questionnaires to provide us with as much background information as possible. If you have old medical or psychiatric reports, it is helpful to share these with our team before the appointment
- We take payment before the appointment as with our London clinic
- You will be emailed a unique link to access our secure videoconferencing facility at the time of your appointment
If you would like to book an appointment, or discuss this option with us, please contact us